Macro Voices Podcast
Erik Townsend and Patrick Ceresna welcome Peter Boockvar to MacroVoices. Erik and Peter discuss:
- Global macro outlook
- Will US get to negative interest rates?
- The recent back-up in yields – is this a trend reversal or a correction
- Inevitability of inflation and its effects on central banks
- Is this the end of the bond bubble?
- Perspectives on Christine Lagarde, ECB and Brexit
- Outlook on US/China trade negotiations
- Fed’s “insurance” cuts– what’s next?
- Portfolio positioning strategies
- Gold-Silver ratio and portfolio allocation in precious metals.
Download the podcast transcript: [Click Here]
We strongly recommend that you download the chart book that accompanies this episode, as Erik and Patrick will refer to it throughout postgame. If you are already registered at MacroVoices.com, just login and the download link will appear here once you’re logged in. If you haven’t already registered, click the red “Subscribe for FREE” button on the top right side of the home page, and register. Once logged in, you will see the download link(s) and will be able to download the PDF document(s).
Click here to register for access to supporting materials.
PETER BOOCKVAR is the Chief Investment Officer of Bleakley Advisory Group.
He is also the Editor of The Boock Report, a global macro newsletter. Before this he was the Chief Market Analyst with The Lindsey Group, a macro economic and market research firm founded by Larry Lindsey. Prior to joining The Lindsey Group, Peter worked at Omega Advisors, a New York based hedge fund, as a macro analyst and portfolio manager. He was an employee and partner at Miller Tabak & Company for 18 years and became the equity strategist and a portfolio manager with Miller Tabak Advisors. He joined Donaldson, Lufkin and Jenrette in 1992 in their corporate bond research department as a junior analyst. Peter is a CNBC contributor and appears regularly on their network. Peter graduated Magna Cum Laude with a B.B.A. in Finance from George Washington University.