Nell Sloane/ Capital Trading Group
Discussing Options as a Strategic Investment — With Author Larry McMillan
In today’s episode, Nell Sloane speaks with Larry McMillan, author of the bestselling book “Options as a Strategic Investment,” popularly known as the options bible. Larry has appeared on CNBC, Bloomberg, and Wall Street Journal, and he continues to make valuable contributions to the finance industry.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Larry got started in the finance industry
- What led to the publication of his first book
- Larry’s style of trading, the markets he trades in, and his overall strategy
- What his newly launched product, Volatility Capture CTA Strategy, is all about
- Which market conditions Larry considers to be ideal or challenging
- An insight into his personal life
- And more!
Tune in to learn more about Larry McMillan and gain insight into his trading strategy.
Want to learn more about Larry McMillan and the Volatility Capture Managed Futures Strategy discussed in this podcast?