Ⅰ. Improve legal system for foreign investment
Ⅱ. Relax access restrictions on foreign investment
2. The Chinese government amended the negative lists for foreign investment’s market access many times in recent years, to cancel or relax foreign shares’ ratio restrictions in agriculture, mining, manufacturing (including automobiles), and the service sector (such as value-added telecom services, banking, insurance, securities, e-commerce, cinemas, architecture design, and occupational education). Has your company seen more opportunities for investment?
Ⅲ. Boost investment promotion efforts
3. Is your company aware that foreign-owned enterprises are allowed to apply for recognition as a high-tech enterprise?
4. Have you heard about open platforms like pilot free trade zones and national economic and technical development zones?
IV. Deepen investment facilitation reforms
5．Is your enterprise able to access cross-border fund use services such as cross-border use of RMB, payment of project capital income, issuing or borrowing foreign debt, and domestic equity investment with capital fund?
6．Is it convenient for your enterprise to handle foreign staffers’ work permits in China?
In which aspects? And why? (Up to 300 words)
7. When your enterprise applied for land use approvals, did they employ preferential measures such as combined project planning site selection and pre-examination of land use, combined construction land planning permission and land use approval?
What was the reason? (Up to 300 words)
V. Protect rights and interests of foreign investors
8. Has your enterprise enjoyed the same supporting policies as other enterprises this year?
What was the reason? Which policy does your company expect to be applied? (Up to 300 words)
9. Has your company ever encountered situations where local authorities changed the coverage, procedures, or standards of administrative licenses without authorization? Has your company ever encountered situations where administrative agencies and their staff forced your company to transfer technology in a direct or indirect way?
Please provide details, such as specific administrative license and its content, or which administrative agency was involved and what technology. (Up to 300 words)
10. Is there enough transition time left when local governments and departments issue administrative normative documents concerning your company?
What was the specific administrative normative document? And what was the effect on your company? (Up to 300 words)
11. Did your company get any judicial or administrative protection when your intellectual property rights were violated?
What was the reason? What kind of protection on intellectual property rights would you expect to receive? (Up to 300 words)
12. Does your company have equal participation in China’s standardization work?
What was the reason? What standardization work do you want to take part in? (Up to 300 words)
13. Does your company participate in government procurement?
Which government procurement does your company want to participate in? (Up to 300 words)
VI. Suggestions on policies for promoting foreign investment
14. In which area do you expect to see more supporting policies concerning foreign investment? Any suggestions? (Pick one or more)
Are you sure you want to submit?
Return to fill in all required fields
Submitted! Thank you for completing our questionnaire.